Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple Pleasures....

SO many if you stop to think of them all.

So first of all, I should mention I do quite a bit of driving. Alone. So during this time you'd imagine I have alot of time to think. I dont mind the driving, I usually crank up the tunes & jam, when a dumb song is on...I think! ha ya know?!

This weekend was full of greatness..
-Saturday was Mamma Mels birthday so I went home after school & got to go to Dinner with the fam & hang out for a little bit! :) I felt a cold coming on this day (shes still with me unfortunetly!)
-Sunday I had to be in Cedar to open the grill at 6 a.m. (I love it & dont mind waking up at 4!)
then that afternoon I drove back to Beav. I had a nappy. Then colored my moms hair, and we had Sunday Dinner! I had my bro-in-law rotate my tires, then had a chance to stop & say Hi to a couple of friends! I usually play cards every Sunday night with my beav town buds but I wasnt feelin hott so I just made an appearance then hit the hay early! :)
-Monday's I tend Addy! As I have mentioned I havent been feelin to swell so today we settled down & watched movies, ate junk food, and lounged! We watched all my favs! haha :) I'm really good at bribing her into watchin what I want!! We watched: The Lion King, Bepunzel (Tangled), and Pocahontas! Ahh I was heaven!

With that little recap:
Back to the reasoning for this post...
Lifes Simple Pleasures
(here we go!)

-Sneezing
-Chips & Salsa
-Birthday Cake
-Diet Coke
-XM Radio
-Dayquil/Nyquil
-Disney Movies
-Family
-Jammies
-My Shows
-Coming home to a Empty House!
-Kindle
-Ice Cream
-Cheetos Puffs
-Sweatshirts
-Gas prices in Cedar
-Music
-Friends
-Slippers
-Short hair! Ha!
-Cruise Control
-Sunday Football
-New Bed Sheets

Ohh man I could go on for days!
 This is very odd actually... that I am being positive. I'm more of a glass-half-empty kinda girl!
But for all of these things (and many more) I am thankful! :)
I had a great weekend, due to these many...
Simple Pleasures!
I sure hope I can keep this positive attitude goin strong this week....but I doubt that'll happen when 6a.m. rolls around! But heres for wishful thinkin! And takin advantage of positivity while its here!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment