Gosh I'm afraid I'm awful at this bloggin biz..
I never have anything to say & what I can think of is lame!
HA oh well this is what i've been up to this past week....
So while in Beaver this weekend I went to cards on Sunday night...which as usual was a blasty blast!
As Usual....
Turns out after about a year of playing this game of the Gods every Sunday I've only won twice! And this week was my 2nd! Sooo...
Let me boast in my glory!!
80 points & unbreakable!! :)
Monday I did Mckensie's hair for her...which surprisingly turned out pretty great!
Me & Addy before we started!
Kens gettin her processing on
I Cut Addys bangs so she thought she should get an after picture too!! :)
Spicing up her life with a little bit of highlights!!
We are just trying to give her an overall lighter look to her hair...so thats why the highlights aren't as extreme as some you see!
Addy decided she was going to do everyones hair too!
This picture is her "painting" papa's hair Red!!
Shes a hoot! She'll tell ya she does a good job like Kelsie does!!
:) Makes me proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment