Hello Blogging World
Well as you can see I've decided to give this little blogging thing a shot!!:) I love to come online and keep up on the blogs so I thought what the hey! Lets give it a shot!!
I guess I probably better fill everyone in on me a little bit...
I am living in St. George right now currently in good ole Hair School! Turns out though that I LOVE it!! At first I was nervous that it wouldnt be my cup of tea...but I really enjoy doing hair! And it is always good to have a little something under your belt, ya know?! I will be graduating sometime soon! HAHA I should be done sometime at the end of February or the first of March! I have NO idea what I am going to do after...I'm sure I will figure it out though! Right now I just wanna focus on getting school done and over with, passing all my tests, and getting my license! :)
I live down here with 3 other friends from Beaver. And although we dont always get along I am sure greatful to have some friends that I know down here!
I am working 2 jobs at the time being! I work at Iggys Sports Grill (here in St.G) as a server and I also go to Cedar City to work on Sundays at the Market Grill! I have worked at Iggys for a year now, and at the Market for almost 5!! (ahh :/ I've been out of High School that long?!?) But I work as much as I can with my busy schedule! So that keeps me busy!
I hope you all dont think I'm a weirdo for making a blog... Most people have great wonderful things to write about on their blogs, Kids, Husbands, Boyfriends, Houses, Recipes, yatty yatty yah. But this blog is going to be different because this girl doesnt have kids, a husband or a BF, and I dont cook. (I do have a house but its nothing to brag about!) Its....
Just Me...Kelsie!
(I thought that was pretty catchy and I thought of it all by myself!! haha)
So point being...maybe I can supply a laugh or 2 on my new blog! I dont have that many great things happening but I'm sure I can think of somethings!! :)
I dont have very many recent pictures so I'll try to give ya'll a little taste of whats been going on in my world! I did just get a camera for Christmas...so I will try to remember to take pictures to put on this bad boy!! :)
Family Pics in August
Me & My Roommate Colten in July
Girls from school & Colten in the summer, We had driven down to Vegas for a night!
Me & my friend Allie from school all dressed up for Halloween!
Me & Taylor dressed up for our Ugly Sweater Party just before Christmas!
I sure love the little Corbinator! :) haha this was Christmas Eve.
Me & Corb around easter I believe...out west huntin horns! :)
Well kids...thats all for today! I hope I didnt bore you to death! :)








Well I think this blog is a great idea! I didn't know you were in hair school, that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to continue to blog stalk you, so keep up the good work!
-Nikki Richins